||We Are Out Of Business
Information For Users Who Have TapToTalk Designer Accounts:
It is time to replace TapToTalk.
- TapToTalk Designer
- We intend to keep the Designer website available to you until July 1, 2016
- Designer is available to assist you in moving to a new AAC solution
- We are no longer fixing bugs
- Email support will end on January 31, 2016
- Phone support has ended
- System upgrades from our hosting provider could cause extended outages
- TapToTalk Apps
- Back Up Your Device(s)
- iPhones and iPads
- To insure that you do not lose your TapToTalk App, take regular backups of your device using iTunes on a Mac or a PC. iCloud backups are not enough. iCloud does not save the App, just the data.
- We also highly recommend that you disable App Deletion on your device. To do so, go to the Settings App. Go to General→Restrictions. Turn on Restrictions. Then disable the Delete Apps capability.
- Android Device(s)
- There are numerous 3rd party apps that back up apps and data to your computer.
- Make sure that you use one that backs up both the apps and the data.
- Login Links
- For Online Help and Product Documentation click here