Using TapToTalk in Your Professional Practice
TapToTalk Designer gives speech therapists and other special needs professionals a powerful tool to build their practices and provide better services to clients. They key feature that enables this is called "TapToTalk Sharing."
With TapToTalk Sharing, you can use your Designer account to create and maintain AAC content for your client's TapToTalk without you paying for the client's TapToTalk. The client's TapToTalk belongs to the client and resides in the client's own Designer account. The client gives you access to that TapToTalk by sharing it with your Designer account.
Your client simple "invites" you to share their TapToTalk. When you accept the invitation, you will see your client's TapToTalk in your TapToTalk Designer account. You can add pictures and sounds to their albums from your account. You can add albums to their TapToTalk. You can publish albums for their TapToTalk. It is still their TapToTalk, the one in their TapToTalk Designer account. They just let you share it for design work!
You do not use one of your TapToTalks to access the one(s) shared with you. For example, if you have a Pro account with two TapToTalks, any TapToTalks that your clients share with you are in addition to the two that you own. They don't pay more for this feature, and you don't pay more either.
- As a professionals, you would typically get a TapToTalk Pro account with a few TapToTalks.
- You develop a variety of templates and store them in the TapToTalk Pro album library (the album library is a feature of Pro and Agency accounts).
- You use the TapToTalks you own for screening and evaluation work with individual clients.
- When you and a client's family decide TapToTalk is right for a client's needs, the family of the client gets their own TapToTalk Home account.
- The client's family then shares their TapToTalk with your Designer account.
- You can do AAC design work for your client from any computer connected to the Internet, anywhere in the world.
- You can share design activities with the family, who still have complete Designer access to the TapToTalk they shared with you.
- The family can add their own photos and voices to your template after you add the template to the shared TapToTalk.
- You do not use up one of your Designer account TapToTalks.
- You do not need the device(s) that run the TapToTalk to work on design changes.
- You can have as many shared TapToTalks appear in your Designer account as you want.
- You can service as many client TapToTalks as you want with no additional cost to you.
- TapToTalk Sharing gives you the ability to serve your clients better and grow your practice.
More information about TapToTalk sharing
More information about TapToTalk pricing